Aerial Lift Tester
The ALT 200(F) was primarily designed for testing bucket truck booms and liners per the ANSI 92.2 standard. However, its continuously adjustable dual output voltages, high power rating, and mobility also make it ideal for field testing other high capacitance loads requiring AC withstand testing. This unit is also used for overvoltage AC withstand testing of ISO phase bus, switchgear, circuit breakers, reclosers, vacuum bottles, and hot sticks.
- Continuously adjustable output voltage
- Fixed overload, factory set to 120% of rated output current
- Zero start and external interlock provision
- Dual-range voltmeter from dual internal voltage dividers
- Dual-range current meter, 0 – 250 µA and 0-1.0 mA with x1, x10, and x100 multipliers
- Guard/ground return circuit
- Automatic transit protected meters
- Rugged case with cushion grips
- Test timer circuit
- Simple controls
- Transit protected meters
|Input:||120 V, 60 Hz, 30 A
(F)230 V, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
|Output:||0-200 kV AC, 3 kVA with resistive load
Up to 6 kVA capacitive load
|Duty:||6 kVA: 1 hour ON, 2 hours OFF
4 kVA: Continuous (capacitive load)
|Voltmeter:||3.5”, scaled 0-80/200 kV AC RMS +/- 2% F.S.|
|Current Meter:||3.5”, scaled 0-250 mA and 0-1.0 mA +/- 2% F.S.
with multipliers: x1, x10, x100 up to 100 mA
|Distortion:||Less than 5%|
|Size and Weight:
(W x D x H)
21 x 11.25 x 15.25 in., 47 lb.
15.5 x 15.5 x 37 in., 240 lb.
394 x 394 x 940 mm, 109 kg