Aerial Lift Tester
in the ?
Features and Benefits
The ALT 300(F) was primarily designed for testing bucket truck booms and liners per the ANSI 92.2 standard. However, its continuously adjustable dual output voltages, high power rating, and mobility also make it ideal for field testing other high capacitance loads requiring AC withstand testing. This unit is also used for overvoltage AC withstand testing of ISO phase bus, switchgear, circuit breakers, reclosers, vacuum bottles, and hot sticks.
- Continuously adjustable output voltage
- Fixed overload, factory set to 120% of rated output current
- Zero start and external interlock provision
- Dual-range voltmeter from dual internal voltage dividers
- Dual-range current meter, 0 – 250 µA and 0-1.0 mA with x1, x10, and x100 multipliers
- Guard/ground return circuit
- Automatic transit protected meters
- Rugged case with cushion grips
- Test timer circuit
- Simple controls
- Transit protected meters
|Input:||120 V, 60 Hz, 30 A
(F) 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
|Output:||0-300 kV AC, 7 kVA with resistive load|
|Duty:||7 kVA: 1 hour ON, 2 hours OFF
5 kVA: Continuous
|Voltmeter:||3.5”, scaled 0-120/300 kV AC RMS +/- 2% F.S.|
|Current Meter:||3.5”, scaled 0-250 mA and 0-1.0 mA +/- 2% F.S.
with multipliers: x1, x10, x100 up to 100 mA
|Distortion:||Less than 5%|
|Size and Weight:
(W x D x H)
21 x 15.5 x 15.25 in., 80 lb.
534 x 394 x 387 mm, 36 kg
28 x 28 x 69 in., 1050 lb.
712 x 712 x 1753 mm, 476 kg