Aerial Lift Tester
The popular ALT-120/60 is the most powerful and full-featured standard aerial lift tester available. This product was primarily designed for testing bucket truck booms and liners per the ANSI 92.2 standard. However, its continuously adjustable dual output voltages, high power rating, and mobility also make it ideal for field testing other high capacitance loads requiring AC withstand testing. This unit is also used for overvoltage AC withstand testing of ISO phase bus, switchgear, circuit breakers, reclosers, vacuum bottles, and hot sticks.
- Continuously adjustable output voltage
- Fixed overload, factory set to 120% of rated output current
- Zero start and external interlock provision
- Three-range voltmeter from dual internal voltage dividers
- Dual-range current meter, 0 – 250 µA and 0-1.0 mA with x1, x10, and x100 multipliers
- Guard/ground return circuit
- Automatic transit protected meters
- Rugged case with cushion grips
- Test timer circuit
- Simple controls
- Hand cart included
- Transit protected meters
|Input:||120 V, 60 Hz, 30 A
(F) 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 15 A
|Output:||0-120 kV AC / 0-60 kV AC
7 kVA capacitive (1.3 µF @120 kV, 5.3 µF @ 60 kV)
|Duty:||7 kVA: 1 hour ON, 1 hour OFF
4 kVA: Continuous
|Voltmeter:||3.5”, scaled 0-30/60 kV and 0-60/120 kV AC RMS +/- 2% F.S.|
|Current Meter:||3.5”, scaled 0-250 mA and 0-1.0 mA +/- 2% F.S.
with multipliers: x1, x10, x100 up to 100 mA
|Distortion:||Less than 5%|
|Size and Weight:
(W x D x H)
21 x 11.25 x 15.25 in., 46 lb.
534 x 286 x 387 mm, 21 kgHV Tank:
15.5 x 15.5 x 27.5 in., 160 lb.
394 x 394 x 699 mm, 73 kg