PTS-200 and PTS-200F
DC Hipot and Megohmmeter—Two Tests in One Portable Package
in the ?
Features and Benefits
The PTS-200 and PTS-200F are CE marked DC Hipots designed as a two-piece system with a small, portable controller and high voltage section with 20 ft. shielded output cable.
Like all HVI products, the PTS-200 is designed to be rugged and reliable, equipped with all the features needed for portable maintenance testing of new or service aged electrical apparatus and cables.
- Two range voltmeter and five range current meter
- MΩ readings at any output voltage (w/analog meters)
- Insulated return guard circuit to bypass stray leakage currents
- Rugged case (field) with cushion grip handles and storage for leads
- Internal discharge resistors to assist external bleed resistors
- External safety interlock provision
- Automatic transit protected meters rated 100 uA for durability
- Benchtop or field controller available, analog or digital metering
|Input:||PTS-200 – 120Vac, 50/60Hz, 15A
PTS-200F – 230Vac, 50/60Hz, 8A
|Output:||0 – 200 kV DC @ 5 mA, negative polarity, positive ground|
|Duty:||Continuous capacitive charging|
|Voltmeter:||3.5″, scaled 0-80/200 kV DC, ±2% F.S.|
|Current Meter:||3.5″, scaled 0-1.0 µA DC, ±2% F.S. with multipliers of x 1, x 10, x 100, x 1 k, x 10 k
Guard/ground load return
|Megohmmeter:||Scaled 100 – 1 MΩ with multipliers of x 0.1, x 1, x 10, x 100, x 1 k|
|Size & Weight:
(W x D x H)
|Case: 14 x 11 x 14 in., 34 lb.
356 x 279 x 356 mm, 15 kg
HV Tank: 13 x 14.5 x 30.5 in, 150 lb.
330 x 368 x 775 mm, 68 kg
|Output Cables:||20 ft. (6 m) shielded EPR output cable with alligator clamp
EPR cable stays flexible in cold weather
|Accessories:||20 ft. (6 m) return lead with alligator clamp
20 ft. (6 m) ground lead with alligator clamp
10 ft. (3 m) input line cord
Ground stick with 20 ft. (6 m) lead and clamp